The no base relaxer has been formulated with a scalp protector ingredient which ensures protection of the scalp against any skin irritation and can be used on sensitive and ordinary scalps.
How to use
For proffessional Use Only:
- Apply Movit Hair Pomade to the skin around the hairline and back of the neck.
- Put on plastic or rubber gloves to protect hands.
- Section hair from the front to the back and from ear to ear.
- Start timer and commence applying creme relaxer. Start from the back of the neck and work towards the forehead. The creme should be applied from the root of the hair 5mm from the scalp to the end of the shaft. Work in a small section at a time. Relaxer must not touch the scalp.
- When all hair is covered with relaxer, smooth hair with hands, don’t use on bleached, permanently curled or relaxed hair with Ammonium Thioglycolate. Starting from the back where the creme was first applied and work towards the forehead.
- After the required time has elapsed, use lukewarm water to rinse off the relaxer. Keep away from eyes.
- Gently and thoroughly shampoo hair with MOVIT NEUTRALISING SHAMPOO with colour indicator. Continue washing the hair until the shampoo lather changes from Pink to White (normally after 2-3 washes).